The Office of Management Affairs:
• Conduct all personnel work in terms of staffing, contracting, recruitment, promotion, assignment, secondment, national service and other related work in accordance with the legislation in force.
• Opening and keeping records and personal files of employees, maintaining the confidentiality of their contents and regulating their circulation among specialists.
• Initiate incoming and outgoing mail, regulate its documentation, distribution and record-keeping.
• Propose and follow up on staff development plans and programs.
• Printing, copying, photocopying and photocopying.
• Identification and provision of requirements for office tools, equipment and stationery in coordination with the relevant organizational divisions.
• Participation in the work of committees and task forces related to management activity.