The Procurement and Warehousing Office Affairs:
- Provision of the University’s requirements for office, scientific and housing equipment, including furniture, laboratories, medical laboratories, computers and other requirements related to the work and activity of the University
- Provision of the University’s needs for stationery and operational requirements for chemicals, analytical and other materials.
- To carry out all work related to the opening of accreditation and customs clearance of university supplies from abroad.
- To examine procurement and ensure that it conforms to the specifications specified in the procurement contracts and to take action against any defects or irregularities.
- Implementation of existing legislation in the area of procurement and warehouses.
- Ensure that warehouses adhere to the maintenance of warehouse records and notebooks, the procedures for the required entries, the maintenance of labels and the registration of items supplied and disbursed.
- Ensure that all procedures and security and safety requirements are provided at warehouses.
- Participation in the work of committees and task forces relevant to the activity of the Bureau.
- Preparation of periodic and annual follow-up reports on the activity of the Office.