It is responsible for the administration of educational matters for university students, direct supervision of the school system, monitoring of the application of study and examination systems and regulations, and conducts supervision, guidance and coordination of all its organizational divisions, which are supervised by the following:
A- The Registry, Study and Examination Office shall:
- Registration of students assigned to the university and preparation of records and statements containing all information on them annually
- Preparing statistics and disaggregated data on the number of students enrolled in the university by sex, nationality, years of schooling, disciplinary divisions and place of residence.
- Preparing statistics on students and university graduates in detail and preparing a university guide on them.
- Preparation of statistics on non-regular students.
- Undertake and sponsor the registration and follow-up of incoming students, prepare detailed statistics and report on them.
B- The Office of Student Housing and Subsistence is responsible for:
- Equipping and setting up student accommodation in student homes in order to create a scientific and cultural environment conducive to the student’s creation and creativity, working to maintain this scientific environment throughout the school year and making useful proposals.
- Follow-up of maintenance work in student homes and alerting them to defective sites for repair by the administration or the competent authority of the university;
- Receiving students in student homes and enabling them to live there in accordance with the approved admission requirements, keeping records and preparing special lists and cards in accordance with the conditions in force.
Supervising students in student homes and taking care of them socially, and organizing their various activities in the home in coordination with the University’s Office of Student Activity and Affairs.
- Supervision and observation of student home workers in terms of their obligation to perform their duties and their compliance with established conditions and controls.
- Make useful proposals to improve the level, conditions, varieties and quantities of student nutrition services in accordance with the established scientific and health standards.
- Supervising and inspecting restaurants and food stores, managing their equipment, supervising meal preparation and taking all necessary measures to ensure that sanitary conditions are met.
- Follow up the work of nutrition committees, monitor the implementation of food supply requirements and submit reports and proposals for their improvement.
C- Teaching Materials Library, which is concerned with:
- Preparation and production of teaching materials at the University.
- Supervision of classrooms for the purpose of teaching aids.
- Assist faculty members in preparing research papers for participation in scientific conferences.
- Provision of cinematic, video and other projectors.
- Provision of scientific and documentary tapes, slides and diskettes.
- Assist postgraduate students in preparing, printing and producing their letters appropriately
D- The Social Service Office is responsible for:
- Monitoring, research and analysis of various phenomena within the University and their impact on the educational process and making recommendations thereon
- Compile information through questionnaires and other scientific research tools to identify, analyze and make recommendations on trends and patterns of behavior.
- Participation in the preparation of studies and research on methods of dealing with abnormal social deviations and phenomena at the University.
- Provision of social services to individuals within the university whose conditions so require.
- Make proposals and recommendations that would strengthen and confirm relations between faculty, staff and students at different levels.
Provide advice and advice to members of the university community, understand their problems and help them overcome them.
- Preparation of social service programs and methods of implementation within university educational institutions.
- Preparation of periodic reports on the area of specialization